This morning while I was picking out my clothes for work, I decided I was going to try a new link up today.
A few other blogs that I follow link up there every Thursday, but that’s not what made me decide to do it!
On Thursday’s we try to dress a little nicer for work because we have court that morning. On this particular morning, we didn’t have much on the docket, so we decided not to go all out on dressing up! As I stood there looking at my clothes, I only had one pair of khaki’s for the week and they just didn’t match the top/cardigan I had already picked out so I decided that …..
it’s okay to wear the same pair of khaki’s TWO days in a row! 🙂 LOL! It’s not like they’re dirty. I just sit in a chair for 8 hours with them on.
It’s also okay that:
– I ate an entire order of single cheese sticks from Pizza Hut yesterday and did not exercise.
– I had a Mello Yello for supper last night.
– that I don’t want to exercise any today. Lazy girl, right here.
– I dream way too much. As in dream about my future.
– sleep in on days off, which will be happening tomorrow!
I might have to do this link up again.
I am so relieved after telling ya’ll that I ate all those cheese sticks 🙂
oh, and wore the same pants two days in a row.
Does anyone else do this besides me?!?
Do you pray no one will notice?