1. A nap. One without interruptions and for as many hours as I need it to be.
2. A pair of skinny jeans that fit and look good. Let’s be honest, I’m still wearing my maternity skinny jeans, among other maternity clothes.
3. A good concealer for dark under eye circles. Makeup is not my “thing”, but I do throw a little on every day. Someone tell me a darn good concealer that I can rub on and go!
4. An energy drink that actually gives you more energy. Mello Yello is my go-to, but it’s not cutting it anymore.
5. For my baby Cooper to have the best first Christmas ever! He has no clue what’s going on this year and I haven’t bought him the first toy, but that’s okay, it’s still going to be a good one.
Is this asking too much?!
Related Post: 5 Things You Shouldn’t Waste Money On For Newborns