Ah, fall! It’s been pretty great so far here in Kentucky. The leaves are changing colors (and falling off, boo!) and the temps are cooling up. It’s one of my favorite times of the year so I’m teaming up with Jazmyn from Le Haute Jaz to discuss what we’re planning for this year’s Fall bucket list and a pretty awesome giveaway for a $20 Target gift card!
- Find the biggest pile of leaves and play in them. Your inner child will thank you.
- Enjoy a mug of hot tea or cider while enjoying a new or favorite book.
- Stock up on ‘Leaves’, ‘Sweater Weather’ and ‘Flannel’ candles from Bath & Body Works and burn ’em all season. You’ll thank me later.
- Stay in one weekend and enjoy one of the million Harry Potter Weekends on ABC Family.
- Sip on my first cup of coffee for the year. Add lots of creamer to make it worth drinking.
- Take Cooper’s picture in a pile of leaves. This is his first fall after all.
- Experience our first family vacation as a family of three in the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Break out the riding boots, leggings, and flannel shirts and maybe buy some more to add to my collection. A girls always needs more right?
Make sure you enter the Rafflecopter giveaway below for your chance to win the $20 Target gift card; you can use it to pick up some supplies to complete this (or your own) Fall bucket list!